As a member of the statewide alliance of nonprofits, you will help advance the common interests of Hawaii nonprofits. HANO is affiliated with the National Council of Nonprofits and more than 40 other state associations that represent 22,000 nonprofit members nationwide.
HANO's mission is to serve, promote, protect and support Hawaii's nonprofit sector:
- Serve by providing quality information, training and networking opportunities
- Promote by communicating to the public, business and government the valuable contributions of Hawai`i nonprofits and the challenges they face
- Protect by representing nonprofits at the policy-making table
- Support by offering savings through group buying and discount programs
HANO unifies, coordinators, and bridges Hawaii Nonprofits to:
- Valuable information – newsletters, publications, research and conferences
- Quality training – a wide-ranging schedule of workshops designed for nonprofits
- Government – advocacy, education, outreach and a single point of contact
- National nonprofit infrastructure groups – resources and representation
- Each other – promoting efficiencies and excellence through listening and networking
Click HERE to view member benefits.