Arts for All is designed to make the performing arts accessible to Oahu’s low-income households, including seniors. In this inaugural year, HTC plans to serve up to 3,000 residents with 300-600 greatly reduced tickets of $5 for each of the six HTC Presents performances during the 2016-17 HTC Presents Season. This program is made possible through funding through a GIA grant from the City & County of Honolulu. Click here to learn more.
NEW This Month
- March 2017 Civic Voice
- Goodwill Hawaii Free Tax Preparation Sites
- Fellowship In Volunteer Leadership
- National Council of Nonprofits Opposes Latest Efforts to Politicize Charitable Nonprofits and Foundations
- First Foundation invites applications for its 2017 Supporting Our Communities Initiative
- LGBTQ+ Community Calendar
- House Names 2017 Committee Chairs, Vice Chairs
- Access & Utilize Census Bureau Statistics
Your Membership Is Important: The more nonprofit members HANO has the more effective the Alliance can be on their behalf. To learn more about HANO and to apply for membership, joining more than 270 Hawaii nonprofits who are already members, click HERE.
TRY HANO's Job Bank
Hire the Best; Find a New Job: HANO's powerful online Job Bank brings Hawaii nonprofit employers and jobseekers together. Employers, post a job or scan candidate resumes. Job hunters, post your resume for FREE and let jobs find you. Check it out − click HERE.
USE HANO Consultants
Let HANO Assist You: We can bring workshops like board governance, budgeting, fund development and advocacy to your nonprofit. We also facilitate conversations and planning sessions and provide other services. For details, click HERE.