First Foundation Inc. invites qualified applicants to apply to its Supporting Our Communities initiative for 2017. The purpose of the initiative is to help charitable organizations increase their capacity for sustainable growth.
Description of Support:
- Up to 40 grantees will receive a cash commitment up to $5,000.
- In addition, 20 of the grantees will receive in-kind consulting services. Consulting services include:
- Board development, including training management and board members how to recruit new and effective directors or trustees;
- Fund raising, including donor presentations, professional advisor and centers of influence presentations; donor cultivation events, and gift planning design;
- Design and development of critical policies and protocols, including
- Comprehensive gift policies, including policies focused on planned giving;
- Endowment policies;
- Investment policies;
- Cash management and reserve policies;
- Strategic and long-range planning;
- Branding and marketing.
- Organizations are invited to submit the online application found on First Foundation's website
- To be eligible for consideration, the organization must be a public charity operating within Southern and Northern California, Las Vegas, or Hawaii
- All applications are due by January 30, 2017