PUBLIC Policy News
- Hawaii Appleseed Celebrates Successes in 2013 Legislature
- Mayor Caldwell Announces Plan to House Homeless
- States Recognize, Restore Charitable Giving Incentives
- 2013 Legislative Session Ends with Good News
- Obama Budget Proposal May Have Good News for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit-Government Task Forces Produce Results
- Update: Bills Affecting Nonprofits in the Hawaii Legislature
- Communication Is Key to Surviving Sequestration
- What's New for Nonprofits on the Federal Public Policy Front?
- Delaney Calls for Sector Unity in Face of Budget Cuts
Your Membership Is Important: The more nonprofit members HANO has the more effective the Alliance can be on their behalf. To learn more about HANO and to apply for membership, joining more than 270 Hawai'i nonprofits who are already members, click HERE.
TRY HANO's Job Bank
Hire the Best; Find a New Job: HANO's powerful online Job Bank brings Hawaii nonprofit employers and jobseekers together. Employers, post a job or scan candidate resumes. Job hunters, post your resume for FREE and let jobs find you. Check it out − click HERE.
USE HANO Consultants
Let HANO Assist You: We can bring workshops like board governance, budgeting, fund development and advocacy to your nonprofit. We also facilitate conversations and planning sessions and provide other services. For details, click HERE.