Drawing upon a wealth of experience as a practicing attorney, mediator, Judge and CEO, Michael Broderick brings fairness, empathy, and the highest ethics and integrity to all dispute resolution processes.
Offering services in:
- Mediation: Working cooperatively with the parties to help reach viable and lasting agreements. The parties’ interests and their needs are always paramount.
- Arbitration: Rendering fair and thoughtful decisions that parties accept as final and binding. A relatively quick and inexpensive option over the courts.
- Facilitation: Facilitating small, medium, and large groups to reach consensus on complex disputes, specializing in public policy matters.
- Neutral Investigations: Ascertaining the facts through comprehensive and objective investigations, particularly in employment settings. Conducting impartial and compassionate investigations to determine what actually happened.
- Executive Coaching: Guiding C-suite executives and managers as they grow in their jobs, offering assistance in the for-profit, nonprofit, and government sectors.
“I have worked closely with Mike Broderick for almost 20 years. Mike is eminently qualified to conduct neutral employment fact-finding investigations. He is deliberate, comprehensive, and ethical; has superb judgment; and is always fair. Mike is also a terrific executive coach. He skillfully helped lead two large, complex organizations, where he coached hundreds of young and seasoned staff.”Jim Yates, CEO, Par Hawaii
HANO members will receive a discount on services.
Interested in finding out more about how Broderick Dispute Resolution can help your organization? CLICK HERE to see the website; email at email@example.com; or call (808) 783-2103.
You can also CLICK HERE to schedule a time to talk with Michael.