SAVE THE DATE: Chaminade University of Honolulu with host the 16th Annual Nonprofit Organizations Seminar on August 16, 2019 at the Clarence T.C. Ching Conference Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Session topics will include:
- Federal Tax Update
- Hawaii Legislative Update
- Quantifying Success
- UBIT After Tax Reform
- Organization / Employee Dishonesty
- Reputation Risk and Recovery
- Organization Identity Theft and Cybersecurity
- Use of Crowd Funding by Nonprofits
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Nonprofit Accounting Basics
- Nonprofit Fraud Prevention
Complete program and registration form forthcoming. For more information, call (808)739-8369.