HANOCON & Awards 2019
HANOCON is our largest annual gathering in which we bring together nonprofit professionals–as well as sector allies, supporters, and advocates–to network, learn, share ideas, collaborate, and partner.
MAHALO TO OUR TITLE SPONSOR, HAWAI’I COMMUNITY FOUNDATION!
E Ala E – Awaken: Dawning of a nonprofit rEvolution
This year’s conference theme addresses the rapidly changing environment that is prompting nonprofits and our sector to think and behave differently in order to remain relevant and sustainable. Now is the time to be creative and revolutionary in our thinking. As we awaken to this new reality, HANOCON is an opportunity to engage in conversations about how the sector and individual nonprofits can evolve to meet changing demands, and provide support to nonprofits as they begin to make this shift.
JOIN US AS A SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR
- Click here to view details + claim sponsorship opportunities
- Click here to view details + register for an exhibit booth
2019 REGISTRATION RATES
- HANO Member // EARLY BIRD registration: $225 – ends Aug. 31
- Non-member // EARLY BIRD registration: $250 – ends Aug. 31
- HANO Member // REGULAR registration: $240 – ends Sep. 30
- Non-member // REGULAR registration: $270 – ends Sep. 30
- HANO Member // LATE registration: $270 – ends Oct. 11
- Non-member // LATE registration: $300 – ends Oct. 11
- Awards Luncheon only
- $70 individual ticket
- $280 four seats
- $1,000 table of ten