Principles of “Soul”-cial Service: Eliminate Burnout and Return to Brilliance
In this interactive workshop hosted by Ku’ikahi Mediation Center, gain essential strategies that successful leader use to honor the “soul” of social service. Learn the keys to mitigate exhaustion and inefficacy, and how to nurture purpose, engagement, and eudaimonia in yourself and others.
You will develop resilience and reconnect to your purpose through:
- Confidence — Identify your Upper Limit Problem and take the leap from excellence to genius.
- Curiosity — Understand the power of positive neuroplasticity and develop a growth mindset.
- Calm — Gain strategies to stay grounded in chaos and constant change.
- Compassion — Overcome cynicism and build a culture of trust.
- Contribution — Learn the keys to effective coaching and spark brilliance in others.
Janice Ikeda is the Principal and Owner of JI Consulting. She earned her M.A. in Organizational Leadership from Gonzaga University and her B.A. in Communication from the University of Hawa’i at Hilo. Janice believes that in order to lead an extraordinary team, you must live an extraordinary life. Through her practice as a Life Coach, Leadership Consultant, Public Speaker, and Facilitator of the Daily Becoming Women’s Retreat, Janice works with professionals to design a life of authenticity; to identify and overcome barriers to success; and to develop skills to foster relationships of friendship, harmony, and trust.
Tuition is $95 and includes a catered lunch. Group discounts and individual needs-based partial scholarships available. Contact Majidah at (808)935-7844 x 3 or email@example.com to pay with cash, check, or purchase order/invoice (for businesses only) or to request a scholarship application.
The “Communication & Collaboration” Training Series is made possible thanks in part to funding from the County of Hawai’i Department of Research and Development and Hawai’i Island United Way.