MEN AND LEADERSHIP “Leading by Generations”
This year’s Kauai Men’s Conference will focus on Men and exemplar leadership by the Generations.
FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Each Breakout session will be facilitated by a cross-section of persons from different Generations, such as Millennials Born 1977 – 1995, Generation X Born 1965 – 1976, Baby Boomers Born 1946 – 1964, Silent Generation Born 1945 and before, and Generation Z teens through early 20’s!
We are intentionally inviting males with an array of leadership responsibilities in 5 general areas:
- Men and Public Leadership (business, government, politics)
- Men and Spiritual, Religious & Cultural Leadership
- Men and Educational Leadership
- Men and Health, Exercise & Sports Leadership
- Men and Family, Fatherhood, and Mentorship
With such a diverse pollination across generations and life experience, discussions will be rich and life enhancing!
SATURDAY, Oct. 12, 2019
7:30AM – 2:30PM
Smith’s Tropical Paradise
3-5971 Kuhio Highway, Kapaa