The Hawai‘i Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations is pleased to offer GrantStation as a member benefit to help your organization find local, statewide, national and international funding opportunities.
What Is GrantStation?
GrantStation offers nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and government agencies the opportunity to identify potential funding sources for their programs or projects and provides resources to mentor these organizations through the grantseeking process. You can subscribe to the GrantStation newsletter or enroll for full membership.
GrantStation Insider Newsletter
This newsletter spotlights timely funding opportunities delivered to your email every week, and is free to all HANO members.
Full Membership with GrantStation.com
GrantStation.com is a premiere suite of online grant research resources. With a full membership, you can log into GrantStation and access member features:
- Search thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities, at the local, state and national level, to help you find grantmakers most appropriate for your organization. Click here for a sample profile.
- Write better proposals with in-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant request. Click here for a list of topics.
- Learn from tools and articles about the entire grant process. Click here for examples.
- Read archived issues of the GrantStation Insider, GrantStation’s weekly newsletter for all HANO members.
How Much Does Full Membership Cost?
Through HANO’s partnership with GrantStation, HANO members can purchase an annual membership for $75. That’s about 90 percent off the regular price of $699 – even less than promotional rates offered throughout the year.
Can I Tour GrantStation before Purchasing?
Yes – GrantStation offers free webinars each month.
- Click here to view a recording of the most recent
- Click here to find when the next session will be offered
How Do I Enroll?
Contact Laurie at email@example.com.
Once Enrolled, How Soon Can We Begin to Use GrantStation?
HANO submits new memberships to GrantStation on a periodic basis. The primary contact at your organization will then be sent an email with your username and password to log into GrantStation’s member-only areas.
- Contact GrantStation member services, (877) 784-7268.
- For more about how the HANO member benefit works, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 529-0455.
For Members of GrantStation:
To change your account information, contact email@example.com or (808) 529-0455.
To retrieve your password, click here to visit GrantStation.
To find out your membership status, contact HANO, firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 529-0455.
To get help using GrantStation, contact members services, email@example.com or (877) 784-7268.