Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and for the health and safety of our staff and community, HANO will begin tele-working starting Monday, March 23, 2020, with all employees working from home.
To reach HANO staff, please contact us via e-mail as we continue to work in place:
- Lisa Maruyama, President & CEO: email@example.com
- Jennifer Cornish Creed, Director of Professional Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gwen Navarrete Klapperich, Training Coordinator: email@example.com
- Carlynn Wolfe, Membership Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Nakamoto, Member Benefits Coordinator: email@example.com
Although we may have to do it slightly differently for the time being, we will continue our work to unite and strengthen the nonprofit sector as a collective force to improve the quality of life in Hawaii.
- We are postponing some of our upcoming training and convening events but will be working to develop more web-based and virtual options.
- We will be conducting all meetings by phone or video conference.
- We are working on some creative options for responsive technical assistance and consulting services – stay tuned.
- We will continue to advocate for our members, Hawaii’s nonprofit sector, and the people you serve during this difficult time.
To help us do this effectively, please take our Quick Pulse Survey to share impacts of COVID-19 on your organization and constituents. We realize things are changing daily, but we’d appreciate a snapshot of what’s happening now, so please respond by March 30.
And don’t forget to check our COVID-19 Resource Page for updates.
We know you’re all working your hardest to keep calm and carry on, despite very difficult and stressful circumstances. We are here for you and will be regularly in touch to share resources, help connect efforts, and promote wellness, balance and laughter to get you through the tough days.
Take care and stay safe.