HANOCON is our largest annual gathering in which we bring together nonprofit professionals–as well as sector allies, supporters, and advocates–to network, learn, share ideas, collaborate, and partner.
HANOCON & AWARDS 2019 took place on October 10-11, 2019 at Pomaika’i Ballrooms in Honolulu. The main event occured on Friday, Oct. 11, and two pre-conference workshops were offered as optional add-ons the day prior, Oct. 10.
The conference theme, E Ala E – Awaken: Dawning of a nonprofit rEvolution, addresses the rapidly changing environment that is prompting nonprofits and our sector to think and behave differently in order to remain relevant and sustainable. Now is the time to be creative and revolutionary in our thinking. As we awaken to this new reality, HANOCON is an opportunity to engage in conversations about how the sector and individual nonprofits can evolve to meet changing demands, and provide support to nonprofits as they begin to make this shift.
Additional event details and highlights:
- 2019 Nonprofit Award Winners
- 2019 Sponsors and Exhibitors
- conference schedule and session descriptions
- conference program booklet
2019 REGISTRATION RATES
- HANO Member // EARLY BIRD registration: $225 – ends Aug. 31
- Non-member // EARLY BIRD registration: $250 – ends Aug. 31
- HANO Member // REGULAR registration: $250 – ends Sep. 30
- Non-member // REGULAR registration: $280 – ends Sep. 30
- HANO Member // LATE registration: $280 – ends Oct. 11
- Non-member // LATE registration: $325 – ends Oct. 11
- Awards Luncheon only
- $70 individual ticket
- $280 four seats
- $1,000 table of ten
- Nonprofit Board Leadership Institute: $325 (runs concurrently with HANOCON)
- Conference Pre-Workshops on Oct. 10, 2019: $89 HANO members, $139 non-members