Create Lasting Relationships with your Donors and Supporters
co-hosted by HANO and the Maui Non Profit Directors Association (MNPD)
Sign up now to attend this special training focused on the concepts of cultivation, engagement, and stewardship in building and sustaining long-term relationships with your current donors and developing new donors for your organization. To support the development of a culture of engagement within your organization, we encourage you to consider registering both a staff member and a board member for this workshop.
This training will cover:
- building a culture of philanthropy within your organization, including cultivation and engagement methods
- the key components of a Major Gifts Program
- strengthening relationships with donors through a systemic plan designed to increase support over the long term
- identifying and matching values between the donor and organization
- acknowledging and recognizing gifts in ways that are meaningful to donors
- the roles of staff and board members in fundraising
- what staff and volunteer support you will need to build a resource-development program
Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
J. Walter Cameron Center
95 Mahalani Street, Wailuku
Includes a light lunch
About the presenter:
John Ciambrone, M.Ed., CFRE, is Senior Vice President and Regional Director of Netzel Grigsby Associates, a leading management and consulting firm specializing in fundraising and organizational development with nonprofit organizations. John has over 30 years of experience in nonprofit management and fund development. He also serves as an adjunct professor in the MBA program at Chaminade University teaching Strategic Issues in Philanthropy.
- HANO member rate: $20 – HANO members must log-in to receive the member rate
- MNPD member rate: $20 – MNPD members must enter their coupon code when prompted during registration
- Non-member rate: $35
We are able to offer this training at highly subsidized registration rates thanks to a generous funder who wishes to remain anonymous.
Advanced registration is required. Registration will close by end of business on Wednesday, Nov. 28 (sooner if the class hits max. capacity).