This two-part training is designed for those new to QuickBooks, as well as advanced users.
Part 1: Essentials | 9:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2017 Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs
- Tracking Your Members and Donors
- Tracking Your Vendors
- Adding Your Annual Budget
- Creating Reports for the Board
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2017
Part 2: Advanced | 1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
The afternoon advanced session is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Payroll Expenses
- Tracking Restricted Grants
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events
- Customizing Forms
- Two Ways to get Year-End Donor Acknowledgements
- Entering Credit Card Transactions
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Downloading Transactions from your bank
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!
Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
HawaiiUSA Federal Credit Union, Main Branch
1226 College Walk, Honolulu HI 96817
About the Presenter:
Gregg S. Bossen CPA is a practicing CPA with a full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. After graduating college from Emory University in 1987, he began his career at KPMG Peat Marwick. In 1989, Gregg started his own firm that currently supports more than 550 clients. His firm specializes in tax and accounting for small businesses. Most of his clients are small business owners who use QuickBooks®. Since 2000, Gregg has been teaching QuickBooks® seminars around the country for various groups and is considered to be an expert in the program. He has taught both new users as well as other CPAs, who are themselves considered experts in the software. Gregg is an Advanced certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor. Annually, Gregg teaches for Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks®, during the QuickBooks® Accountant’s Update Seminar given around the country. The seminar’s purpose is to teach accountants the new features available in the latest version of QuickBooks®. In total, Gregg has taught over 1500 seminars to more than 35,000 students. Presently, Gregg is teaching a live seminar designed exclusively for nonprofit organizations around the country.
- Part 1: Essentials = $129
- Part 2: Advanced = $119
- All Day (Parts 1 & 2) = $179.00
Advance registration is required via QuickBooks Made Easy